Wednesday 27 February 2013

Steal Her Style-Aubrey Plaza




Actress Aubrey Plaza (Scott Pilgrim, Safety Not Guaranteed, Parks and Recreation) has very recently stolen my heart. I shan't lie about the reason. A close friend told me that Ms Plaza reminded her of me. Someone that's a bit like me? I was instantly smitten.
You may have read the interview with her in the March Issue of ASOS magazine where she confesses her obsession for sunglasses and repeat buys of grey Current/Elliott T-shirts. She comes across as having simple, classic tastes, but if you look up photos or videos of her, it's clear she's not afraid of bright colours or novelty moustache items. Winning combination if you ask me!


Aubrey Plaza Steal Her Style





Catch Aubrey in Parks and Recreation, starting Marcg 6th on BBC4, at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment